Nikki On The Daily®
I’m Nicole Teitler, founder of Nikki On The Daily, an agency writing memorable brand stories that ignite conversations, build communities, and inspire change.
Over the course of my professional career, I’ve told hundreds, if not thousands, of stories across both print and digital landscapes. Formerly, I was a full-time, award-winning journalist in New York and The Hamptons. That time taught me the importance of building relationships and how to reach the heart of an audience through the written word. It’s those very lessons that Nikki On The Daily was founded on—connecting communities through conversation.
Beyond brand storyteller, I’m fortunate to list other titles as part of my career:
- Guest lecturer (past includes St. Johns University and LIU Post)
- Panel moderator (past includes Connie Dwyer Breast Cancer Foundation; Wellness East Hampton; Southampton Village Youth Career Day; The Spur)
- Expert panelist (past includes The Future of TV News alongside Neil Rosen, Rosanna Scotto, Chuck Scarborough, and Bill McCuddy)
- Co-founder of Empowered Movement events
- Event producer (other past events includes Southampton Shop & Stroll, Veterinarian’s International inaugural Healthy Steps for Healthy Pets Walk-a-Thon, Southampton Animal Shelter and Montauk Brewing Company’s monthlong Tail Ale, Bethpage Polo at the Park Pretty Woman Day and Photography Day)
- Video journalist
I firmly believe that everyone has a story to tell, some simply can’t find the words. And that’s where Nikki On The Daily comes in. It is my passion and my purpose.
Business aside, I encourage person-to-person conversation. I’m an animal rescue, environmental, and mental health advocate; fitness enthusiast; coffee addict; equal opportunity eater; and world explorer. Reach out to me any time.